Hint to effective earning on your website

Hi,

My name is Ilona Sprada and I'm from Shorte.st Customer Success Team.

I discovered that you use Matomy for serving ads on your website - miradasonoras.blogspot.com

It's really great because Matomy ads can be easily combined with Shorte.st ads for more effective earning results. Many of our parnters are already using this combination with success.

You don't have to drop any already existing ads because Shorte.st was designed to complement other ads and help increase website owners' revenue. 

If you decide to give it a try (it's very easy, just copy&paste) or have any questions, drop me a line and I will tell you what to do next. 

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers,

Ilona Sprada
Shorte.st Customer Success Team
Skype ID: i.sprada
WWW: www.shorte.st


Unsubscribe from all future emails

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario